Week 5:

Week 5: 

I am continuing the work in the warehouse this week, but I did do some office things this week also. I again just am continuing to work with the products that are here to make myself familiar with them before I completely transition into the office. I got with my internship supervisor to get some of the information to start my PowerPoint this week and worked on that as I had down time. I also got to input orders into the system which gave me practice with a different part of the program LB uses. I practiced with putting orders in when a sales person had one to input. Next week I will still be in the warehouse but will be starting some transition into with the warehouse. I also got more practice on the forklift this week when their wasn't much to pull for orders that were going out. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8